Open to Boys and Girls entering 3rd - 12th Grade
June 8, 9, 10, 2015
Session 1: 6th - 12th Grade
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Session 2: 3rd - 5th Grade
12:00 PM - 3:00 PM (June 8, 9)
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM (June 10)
Add to my calendar
Early Bird Registration: $70.00
(Sign up by May 25th)
Registration fee after
May 25th: $80.00
San Jon High School
7th and Elm
San Jon, NM 88434
FUNdamentals Basketball Training is holding a
3 day basketball camp at San Jon High School.
- Participants will learn the fundamentals and team concept of basketball.
- Each session will focus on ball handling, shooting, footwork, and individual training and practice habits.
- Sessions will also provide game simulated drills, contests, and games.
Character and leadership development
is also emphasized.
We hope to see your there!
FUNdamentals Basketball Training
San Jon School Library
Summer Community Hours
The school library will be open to the public in June
Monday to Thursday, 8 AM to 10 AM (closed Fridays)
SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION
All registration forms for summer school must be submitted by Thursday, May 14.
Summer School Schedule:
Monday to Thursday -June 1 to June 25
8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
- Open to all students presently in Grades 1 to 7 or by special request in High School.
- Snacks will be served daily. There will be indoor and outdoor physical activity.
BUS TRANSPORTATION will be provided between San Jon and McDonald's in Tucumcari, and stops will be made along Route 66. Please let us know if you need a pick-up or drop-off along Route 66.
Please call the school at 575 - 576 - 2466 if you have any questions or need a registration form.
The pool will open June 10, 2015
Cost will be $2.00 per person.
Season passes will be $35.00 per person.
**Children under age 5 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Yearbooks for 2014-2015 are now being sold by the annual staff.
If you are interested in purchasing one please fill out the attached form and send payment of $28.00 to Ms. Flanagan.
Build a proud community, motivate our children to succeed, and ensure learning for all.